Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seriously, how do you create a blog????!!!!

So many people have asked me to start a blog instead of the mass emails I put out when we are in the field, so I thought, why not?  After all, I am a college graduate (although it was over 30 years ago) and I don't think I'm stupid (no comments there please). Soooo, I start searching for a free blog service and found this one.  No problem, I think.  It should be a self guided thing, not too difficult; I can do this. Well, It took me a week to just figure out the title of the blog.  So much for easy. Then, once I finally got the name, I find out I have  to make up a layout.  Now I'm totally stumped. Maybe I should just go back to the email thing...

4 comments:

  1. haha! i have a blog through blogspot. if you have any questions just give me a holler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. It's great you're doing it. It'll be fun as you learn all the ways it can be used. It's great for posting pics and videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you subscribe to another person's blog on here? Like yours for example?

    ReplyDelete
  4. click on their name (or mine) & it will take you to their blog. then, just click on the "follow" & it'll ask you how you want to sign in. click on google; enter your password & you're done.

    a good way to load a lot of photos is by using windows live writer. blogger is a lot more cumbersome to use for loading photos.

    ReplyDelete